Job Profile: E-Commerce Executive
An excited team member required for adding value to our vision of bringing Modern Kitchenware to Indian Household.
Integrating your ideas and skills to turn the imperfections of Kitchenware to an opportunity for building a product on E-commerce.
We are looking for an eCommerce Key Account Manager who will coordinate business for marketplaces and key online B2B accounts via Indiamart. The candidate will also be responsible for planning and executing the e-Commerce channel strategy and achieving the business objective.
Job Type / Category
- Managing eTailers and marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Myntra & Pepperfry
- Developing a customer's problem to a product opportunity & marketing on E-commerce
- Encouraging team members to share ideas & develop their vision
- Building Customer Experience Process
- Channel Marketing: Sponsored Products Ads run on Amazon
- Marketing analytics: making sure the performance is tracked; measuring and reporting ROI
- Sales forecasting, monitoring sales results and reporting
- Cross-functional collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics and finance teams
- Searching for new online sales channels in INDIA
- Coordinating and executing new eTailers and marketplaces launches
- Setting up KPIs, driving analysis of retailers performances
- Content management: analyzing eTailers websites and creating recommendations plans for improvement and execution
- Team management: overseeing the work of other team members
Location: Vishwakarma Industrial Area (VKI), Jaipur
Make an impact of bringing Sustainable Modern Kitchenware to Indian Households.